Friday, April 07, 2006

It was WEIRD...that's how I would describe my dream yesterday..

Me and Shahril were late for a gig at some tall building....went to get tickets and locked our belongings in seperate lockers...then remembered that NAPFA test was about to begin, so I ran back to the locker to retrieve my watch for timing purposes...then on the way there was this cool guitar store...

We went in and there was this guy playing a Blink 182 song very proficiently on his guitar....and then guess what....he played 'Warning' next!!!... I grabbed an acoustic bass hanging on the wall and played along like a pro...then went the owner came, I asked the price of the acoustic bass to avoid him...'$600 ah?'....Then we went the hell out of there...but on my way to the locker in the tall building, I lost my way and ended up...of all places, Home!!!

But something was really happening there....near the carpark, there were 2 agents shooting at 2 other guys...and I was caught in the middle...then one of the 2 baddies gave me a Magnum pistol...it had a long barrel and sounded really loud and nice when I fired it...at the agents...I got a headshot on one of them but then I mysteriously threw my gun at the other and surrendered...

I was then taken into and interrogation room and told to strip...I was like WTH!!!then I ran out onto the carpark but was caught, finally stripped myself when no one was looking and then he realized that I wasn't dangerous or the one he was after...

And It All Ended There....

But I have to say, It was like a MOVIE!!!

If any of you get the meaning of the dream, please tell me...